· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
THE SWIMCHIE COMPANY GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Descriptions, prices and product information
We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. We provide you with product information on www.the swimchiecompany.co.uk (The Swimchie Company web site)
If there is anything you do not understand, or for further information, please contact us.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown for items are correct at the time the item is added onto the The Swimchie Company web site. Prices may go out of date, so you should always check the up to date price on the The Swimchie Company web site.
If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
The price of an item does not include the delivery charge. The rate applicable for the delivery charge will be calculated at the date you place your order. For more information on delivery arrangements see clause 5.
We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range. If an item is out of stock it will be labelled out of stock on the The Swimchie Company web site. However, it is possible an out of stock position can arise whilst an order is being processed in which case you will be advised of the estimated delivery date for the items ordered. If for any other reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
3. Bulk purchase policy
We operate a bulk purchase policy, details of which are available upon request
4. Payment and acceptance
If you buy an item from the The Swimchie Company online you will be charged for an item at the time you place your order. After this time, you cannot amend your order (but please see our cancellation policy in section 6 below).
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below. Where items are despatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order. Please note we only deliver to addresses within England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We use Royal Mail Post for our deliveries; please click onto ‘delivery’ for more information on costs. We aim to despatch within 2-5 working days. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your items within 7 days of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
Depending on the number of units ordered (single orders will go through the letterbox), a signature may be required at delivery. By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person on your behalf if you need to sign for an item and you are not present at the time of delivery.
6. Cancellation of order
You have the right to cancel your order if the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can return the item to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below.
7. Refund policy
If you’re entitled to a refund, we will refund you on the same credit/debit card/paypal account.
8. Returns instructions
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return or exchange an item, you may do so.
· 8.1 Non-faulty items
Please let us know if you wish to return an item within 14 days of receipt.
Please contact us for a returns number within this period. The returns number will be required in order to refund/exchange your purchase.
The item should then be returned to us in its original packaging, undamaged, along with the returns number within 7 days. We will then offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 above.
If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price then set out on the The Swimchie Company web site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· 8.2 Faulty items
If you have any problems with your purchase we can offer help and assistance. Please contact us.
· If you would like further information about your legal rights please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Online payment is managed by Paypal, through which you can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal account. All such payments are therefore subject to Paypal terms/conditions/systems.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or part of your order we will contact you by email (or by telephone).
For large order volumes and alternative methods of payment, please contact us.
The Swimchie Company retains legal title (ownership) to all items supplied by The Swimchie Company until such time payment is received in full and final settlement, inclusive of any delivery charge, which may be incurred
11. Our responsibility to you
If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall be limited to the sale price and delivery costs of the items supplied and shall not in any event include business losses such lost profits or business interruption.
The Swimchie is not suitable for children under 3 years, additionally, parental supervision is recommended with young children over the age of 3 years.
We accept no responsibility in its mishandling or misuse